These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the services provided by PRACPROS, a dental marketing organization (“PRACPROS,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). You agree to be bound by this Agreement by accessing or using our services. If you disagree with these terms, please do not use our services.
- Dental Marketing Services: PRACPROS offers marketing services designed for dental practices in Canada and the United States.
- Changes to Services: We may modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of our services without notice.
2. User Responsibilities
- Account: You may need to create an account to use our services. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials.
- Accuracy: You must provide accurate and complete information when using our services.
- Fees: The fees for our services will be detailed in a separate agreement or proposal. You agree to pay all fees as specified.
- Payment Methods: We accept payment via the methods specified in our invoices or agreements.
4. Intellectual Property
- Ownership: All intellectual property rights related to our services, including trademarks, copyrights, and patents, are owned by PRACPROS.
- Use of Materials: You may use our materials only as this Agreement permits. Unauthorized use of our materials is prohibited.
- Termination by You: You may terminate this Agreement anytime by ceasing to use our services.
- Termination by PRACPROS: We may terminate this Agreement or suspend your access to our services at our discretion, with or without cause and without notice.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
- No Warranty: PRACPROS makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of our services.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall PRACPROS be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any loss of profits or revenues.
9. Governing Law
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed following the laws of [Relevant Jurisdiction].
10. Changes to the Agreement
- Amendments: PRACPROS may amend this Agreement anytime by posting the updated terms on our website. Your continued use of our services after such changes constitutes acceptance of the amended terms.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please get in touch with us at:
PRACPROS Dental Marketing (888) 772 2776